As part of our integrated own, develop, manage business model, every Goodman property is managed internally by a dedicated and highly skilled team of professionals. Our customer collaboration begins long before a lease is negotiated. Our best-in-class management team is empowered to offer its customers a relationship of service and follow-up, with regular contact resulting in customer loyalty and first class customer performance. Our team delivers and is accustom to managing complex logistics assets.
Goodman's dedicated asset and property management team provides a full spectrum of services including:
- Customer service and an annual business space review
- Lease administration and lease review
- Building operations and engineering services
- Asset management and leasing services
- Building maintenance
- Security services
- Energy and facilities management
- Construction / tenant improvement management services
- Financial management and reporting
- Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability (CR&S) programs
Each asset and property management team is comprised of a:
- Portfolio Manager who oversees the customer's dedicated property management team and lease negotiations
- Property Manager who is responsible for property management, lease administration inquiries and exceptional service to each and every customer
- Building Manager who is based regionally and is responsible for day-to-day operational issues or maintenance requests
- Engineering Services Manager who looks after building and engineering services for new tenancies or existing space modifications
A new building for our customers represents a new opportunity for business and a new focus on expanding their service offerings. We believe that our services are a critical offering to ensure our customer's success is achieved. We proactively work closely with our customers to deliver on their business space requirements and build long-term relationships. Our high customer retention and occupancy rates are a direct result of our superior attention to detail, service and commitment.
Through the incorporation of Goodman's Ecologically Sustainable Development (ESD) Principles, we strive to maintain a Green Standard or certification for our North American property portfolio.