Goodman has extensive property development experience throughout North America. We adopt a customer led approach to logistics property development and work closely with our customers to provide flexible and functional solutions to suit their occupancy needs.
Goodman specializes in the development, ownership and management of logistics warehousing, distribution centers and industrial parks.
Our development sites are strategically located near urban centers and key transport infrastructure such as ports, airports and rail intermodals. Within close proximity to major arterial transport routes, our sites provide superior access to service regional and national population centers. Our projects are designed to accommodate and satisfy Class A customer requirements through innovative building design, clear heights, truck courts, maximum site configuration and facade treatments.
Search for current development opportunities or click here to download more information about our North American development opportunities pipeline.
Goodman has in-house capability to deliver on all aspects of development including:
- Master planning and architecture
- Regulatory approvals and planning
- Quantity surveyors and infrastructure planning
- Project management
- Technical and sustainability expertise
- Dedicated legal, marketing and support services
Because we own the assets we develop, customers can be assured our developments are of the highest standard. Through the incorporation of Goodman's Ecologically Sustainable Development (ESD) Principles, we strive to maintain a Green Standard or certification for our North American property portfolio.
Our integrated own+develop+manage business model also means we provide customers with a seamless transition from the development phase to our ongoing asset and property management.
For property development inquiries, please contact the appropriate Regional Director at Goodman:
Corporate responsibility and sustainability (CR&S)
CR&S is an important consideration for Goodman and our customers.
At Goodman we work with our customers to integrate our CR&S strategy into a range of development, asset management, industry and community activities. Our CR&S strategy includes:
- Specific programs to meet increasing sustainability compliance obligations
- Incorporating sustainable design principles and assessment tools into new developments
- Optimizing our existing assets based on life-cycle and customer demand
- Measurement and reporting of our own performance
- Engagement with our stakeholder groups to understand their sustainability priorities
- Building the sustainability capacity across Goodman
Globally, Goodman has successfully delivered a number of innovative developments that incorporate our CR&S initiatives. Click here
to view our sustainable development case studies.